African Shona Art Kissing Giraffes Stone Sculpture – Lips Touching – ~10″ Tall
The word Zimbabwe means house of stone based on the Great Zimbabwean ruins. The Shona have been stone carvers for centuries and are some the best stone carvers on the African continent.
- Shona sculpture is a unique form of art that stems from centuries of African tradition and cultural beliefs.
- Each piece is carefully crafted by artisans and have traveled from Africa across the world to bring a unique flair to any home or office.
- Skillfully hand sculpted from Zimbabwean soapstone.
- Great home decorative accent with an African flair.
- Good home accent piece or gift for couples, newly-weds or weddings.
- The handcrafted nature of these items will create variations in color, size and design. No two items are exactly the same. Items are grouped according to size, weight, color, and style. The photos shown are an accurate representation of the carving you will receive. Slight scuffs or feint hairline scratches are inherent to this product.